Saturday, March 12, 2011

Britney Spears Teases New Track '(Drop Dead) Beautiful'

Snippet of the party song hit the Web over the weekend.
By Jocelyn Vena


Britney Spears
Photo: Jeremy Cowart/ WireImage

Another day, another Britney Spears Femme Fatale tease. This time around Spears is giving fans a preview of her track "(Drop Dead) Beautiful," which features an appearance by newcomer Sabi (although her part doesn't appear in the super-short tease of the song).

Like most of the songs teased off the March 29 release, this track is a party song. While Spears seems to be flirting with some hottie, she's also getting a bit sassy on the track, which was produced by Benny Blanco, Ammo, JMike and Billboard.

Over a rollicking club beat, she sings, "Look at you/ Look at you/ Be my sweetie/ Be my honey tonight/ Look at you/ Look at you/ Be my sweetie/ Be my honey tonight/ 'Cause you're beautiful/ Drop dead."

Over the weekend, some possible lyrics to her track "I Wanna Go" also hit the Web. On the song, she reportedly sings, "Lately I've been stuck imagining/ What I wanna do and what I really think/ Time to blow out, be a little inappropriate/ 'Cause I know that everybody's thinking it/ When the light's out/ Shame on me, to need to release uncontrollably."

Those weren't the only lyrics hitting the Internet. The lyrics to her song "Inside Out" also dropped on Sunday. On the sexy breakup track, Spears sings, "Said you're gonna be here in two minutes/ Sitting in the mirror getting ready/ Gotta look my best if I wanna break up/ Gotta look my best if I wanna break up/ I can hear you knocking at the back door/ And I know exactly what you're here for/ Trying to say goodbye but I'm not that ready/ Trying to say goodbye but I'm not that ready."

While the couple seems to be on the verge of a breakup, there's apparently still some sexual tension. "You ... touch me and it's turning me on/ I'm telling you, let's just do it all and get down/ So come on/ Won't you give me something to remember?/ Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside out/ Even though we thought we'd last forever/ You got what I want right now."

Related Videos Related Photos Related Artists

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1659313/britney-spears-drop-dead-beautiful.jhtml

Freida Pinto Denise Richards Paige Butcher Marisa Coughlan Elisabeth Röhm

No comments:

Post a Comment